Aug 1, 2009

4 weeks today!

After taking pics last week at 147, these new pics are at 143lbs. I dropped more weight this week b/c i'm still sick and my body is finally cooperating with me. I think all the extra REST has been my ticket. Plus, not being able to TASTE your food really makes you NOT want to eat. Just not fun. They aught to find a way to kill the taste-buds... dieters dream :)

The pics aren't as great as Id expected, but it's progress. And the light just doesn't do the suit justice. It's so much prettier in person.

I have 2 weeks here till I fly back home, then 2 weeks visiting in Ohio before show-day. My plan is to add more carbs back in my diet, since i'm only 2 lbs away from where I normally compete. I want to just train the CRAP out of my legs, butt, abs and shoulders, to help carve them up a bit more. And keep the cardio a bit more moderate then usual. I'd love to get under 140lbs for this show. Have never been that light.

So until next week, thanks for reading! :)


1 comment: