Aug 9, 2009

3 weeks out!

So, this past week was another OK week. I seem to rotate great weeks with OK weeks? It's like my body knows that after i crush it and it drops some weight, it needs a week to rest. Weird.

Anyway, I lost another lb that I fought HARD for! Twice a day cardios and the most boring diet; I am really hungry for some carbs.

I do feel like i'm ahead of where I was the last couple shows. My glutes are tighter and the rest of my body is not so ripped. I'm still planning on coming in very tight and just eating some crap the day before the show. I found a 5 Guys Burgers in Cleveland 11 miles from my hotel. 2 bacon cheeseburgers and a milkshake or two, spread out after 2pm on Friday. Should smooth me right out for prejuding Sat morning :)

Hopefully, we'll get out of Okinawa next Sat the 15th on the military flight. If not, we'll be home for sure on the 19th, 10 days before my show. I have commercial tickets reserved; 3 tickets for $4000.00 YIKES!

Thanks again for looking... posting these weeks pics with pics from just a few weeks ago. Definite improvments!

No comments:

Post a Comment