Aug 27, 2009

2 days out!

Adding one more post here, before the big day.

I've been upping my carbs over the last couple days, and my weight has stayed THE SAME?! I'm as veiny as ever and know that if i go into the show this way, i'll be marked DOWN. Sandy, the head judge, is on a rampage about the girls looking too hard.

The only thing that might help me is that i'll be competing in Matsters too. They sometimes allow the masters to be a bit more hard b/c of our age.... nice :(

Anyway the plan is this; add all my sweet potoatoes in today, along with another bag of rice cakes and PB. i have 2 meals of orange roughy to spread out tomorrow, along with my bacon/cheeseburgers. I have 2 photo shoots lined up tomorrow, so i'll asses how i look during those. Prob have to keep eating shit all day long.

If i'm veiny-weird before bed tomorrow night (fri) i'll have a milkshake and find the saltiest junk food i can find in a hotel (chips or pizza) and eat the crap out of it. I'll also NOT be cutting my water at all.

Then, Sat i'll just pose very loosely, not flexing at all. Hopefully, it's good enough.

if they don't like me, i'm ok with that. This is THE BEST SHAPE ive ever been in at almost 40. I like everything about my body right now (everything that i can control/change). So this is me at my best, happy no matter what!

love and appreciation to everyone supporting me. it means everything. THANK YOU! xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Shelly,

    Saying a prayer for you...you'll do great! An inspiration to all!

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete