Aug 31, 2009

It's over!

Back from the show...

i placed 3rd in Masters, and feel pretty good about how i looked. I think i could have eaten too much in the last day, which left my midsection HARD to hold in... but it did smooth me out overall - so i'm still trying to figure it out :)

I'm going back to the drawing board... thinking about what's next. 2 years in Japan makes it hard to get back and compete, which makes it hard for the judges to remember me. If they don't see me, it hurts me in my next show...

For now, it's back home to get my boys started back to school, time for my hubby and back to training for me.

Thank you for all the kind words and support. It really makes this all more worth it :)

Much love~ xo

1 comment:

  1. My son and I were at the North Americans, Shelly, and I think you looked FABULOUS! You should be very proud of the package you brought to the stage!!

    ReplyDelete