Aug 14, 2009

Back in Ohio!

So we just flew in last night, i went to bed at 3am and Brady came to get me up at 7am. That's called "forced time-change"!

I was pretty shredded before i left, so i used the flight as my one last cheat meal, at 2 weeks out. No worries about it, i'm still veiny as crap this am.

Now to find the gym here at my moms house - she lives on a farm. I'll run her hills for cardio and go to the local YMCA. I'll be making a trip up to Michigan in a couple days to visit Jims parents and stay with his sister. She's got a rockin gym by her house. Dieting there won't be a problem.

Then the last week - next week - i'll come back down to my moms, and drive up to Cleveland on Friday am to check in. My prejuding is on SATURDAY and will be at 9am. I'll be doing Open and Masters so 2 chances to wow them :) I have 3 friends coming to watch me, my sister in law and niece and hopefully my dad and son Gabe will drive up that morning too. So cool to have people there for the FIRST TIME! Really makes a difference :)

The best place to find local coverage is www.siouxcountry.com, go to the NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS. Somewhere on that post, will be callouts or pics.

I prob wont get any other pics up on my blog, my momma lives on a farm, remember?! :) AND her camera/phone/computer is not picture friendly :(

Going to the grocery this am! CANT WAIT to just walk up and down the isles, drooling at all the choices.... and then to find coffee.... and then to take a nap and get up and workout :)

p.s. Miss my hubby already :( if it weren't for his support, i would never be able to do all this. He lets me follow my dreams and I love him dearly ~ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment