Jul 8, 2009

8 weeks out

Just a couple shots before my suit gets here later this week...

Am feeling leaner, but it's def HARD right now. I think it's hard EVERY time, but once you get down, you seem to forget the agony of the journey - much like child birth :)

Anyway, my diet has now gone back to mainly protein and a bit of fat and a few veggies here and there. I can't do carbs much at all. Anything other than oats early in the day, and then maybe a grapefruit every few days... but more than that and I get HUNGRY pretty bad. I try some small amounts of rice or rice cakes and I can't do it. I cope better on just plain NO CARBS. My moods are better, and my hunger is down. My energy completely sucks by about Thursday, but that's to be expected. Most of Thursday is pretty much a rest day. I got up for a run today (Wed am) and could barely walk for most of it. Not pretty.

But this is my prep... gotta shave down to Anorexia (LOL) then carb up slightly at the end or just eat wild for a day. We'll see how going home a week early treats me :O Still about 7lbs to go!

I'll take pics in my suit next week. Thanks for looking around and leave a comment or question if you want!
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. You look great! What exactly is your diet for those of us who need a little inspiration?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would be happy just to look like you do now! You are doing great and you look great too!

    ReplyDelete