Jan 10, 2010

The Emerald Cup.... Fitness!!!

We'll I've booked the hotel and paid for the plane ticket... So in 14 weeks, I'll be making the trip to Seattle to compete in fitness - 10 years since the first time I ever tried.... now at the age of 40!

The routine practice is more intense than most workouts I've ever done. Front rolls into a flying body drop, reverse rolls into a handstand, jumping pushups and those d*mn splits..... by Friday, I'm wiped out!

I havent done any weight training for weeks, and prob wont for most of this prep. I'm about 8lbs away from where I need to be, so 14 weeks is plenty of time for my physique... but the routine is going to be a challenge.

And, I found someone to help me with my routine music here on Oki, WHAT A BLESSING! I'm excited to give this a shot. Thanks for checking in~ xo
Shelly

1 comment:

  1. You'll do great!! I can't wait to see your routine :)

    ReplyDelete