Feb 16, 2010

8.5 weeks out!

So I've worked with the FABULOUS Erna on a bit of choreography. We have the first couple songs put together, about 1/3 of the whole routine. Feel pretty good about it, but still need to beg my music man to make some tweaks to the music. I hope I don't make him crazy?!!! For now, here are a couple videos.... the routine is really tough on me. I have ZERO energy, even after a refeed day and 2 days of rest over the weekend. It's no joke! Plus Im eating more carbs than i ever have at this point in my prep. HIT workouts burn it up! I'm about 6lbs from show weight. p.s. I'm also getting very crabby about now. I feel sorry for the 17 girls in my figure group... I prob bite their heads off more than I should. It's gonna get worse though... hope they can stick with me :(



No comments:

Post a Comment